We at the TEAM would like to extend our care and love to all who are being impacted by the spread of COVID-19. We are in awe of the generosity and resilience that our theatrical community has displayed during this time. There have been many resources shared and wondrous creativity displayed across social platforms. Below, we have shared some resources that might be beneficial to all of you in our community.
- PAAL COVID Emergency Fund for Artists with Families: PAAL is creating an emergency fund to help artists with families who are suddenly unemployed. Consider donating to this organization and helping parent artists. Also, if you’re home with young children, PAAL is offering virtual dance classes and storytimes, led by theatre artists. Find out more here.
- Actors Fund Emergency Assistance: The Entertainment Assistance Program functions as an entryway and guide through The Fund’s many programs when you’re facing personal or work-related problems.
- No Neighbors in Need NYC: This is a quick guide for New Yorkers to contribute to the fight against the Coronavirus, and to help neighbors in need.
- Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund: The Arts Administrators of Color Network is offering funds for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) artists and administrators who have been impacted by COVID19 nationally.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Fund Emergency Grants: These grants provide urgent funding for visual and performing artists.
- The Indie Theater Fund COVID19 Emergency Grant: The Indie Theater Fund is offering $500 rapid relief grants to indie theater companies and artists in need due to closings around COVID19.
- COVID19 Freelance Artist Resources: This is a crowd-sourced shared Google Doc with resources on preparation, emergency funding, health, and mental health resources and more.
- Artist Relief Tree: This fund is set up to support artists, particularly freelance artists who have been impacted by the global health crisis. If you have the means, consider donating.
- HowlRound “Ways of Gathering During COVID19”: HowlRound has put together resources for how to move your programming and work online.
For more resources please visit ART/NY’s website. We thank them for their efforts to provide so many resources to our community.