Collaboration and Creative Problem-Solving
Photo credit: Em Watson
Since 2004, the TEAM has evolved a unique group writing process comprised of group research and brainstorming, individual creative assignments, and a consensus-driven editing process to produce a final, unified work.
The TEAM’s collaborative process can be a valuable tool for other teams in both the business and nonprofit sectors. Our workshop Devising Within A Democracy, taught by members of the company, can help groups learn to work more collaboratively through creative problem-solving. We will work closely with your organization to tailor the duration, focus, and capacity of the workshop to best suit your needs.
- Creating a group bond and common vision
- Cultivating open-minded leadership strategies
- Empowering individuals to contribute to the group vision
- Tools for overcoming interpersonal communication challenges
- Staying individually engaged and energized around a group task
- Strategies for group decision-making
For more information about organizing a TEAM workshop for your organization or company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.